Showing all 3 results
Dinosaur fossil making kitQuick View
Dinosaur fossil making kit
This box is a S.T.E.A.M. based box. S.T.E.A.M. stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics. Here the child can make the Dinosaur fossil learning about science, Technology and engineering. The instruction booklet given along with the box helps children to understand the reason for extinction of Dinosaurs.
Activities included are:
1. Make a Dino Fossil.
2. Learn about dinosaurs with 16 Dino cards.
3. Enjoy Sudoku Fun where the child can enhance his/her Logical reasoning
4. Solve the magic Square where child can improve his/her mathematical reasoning.
5. Color the Dino Scene.
6. Solve Dinosaur Word search to improve analytical reasoning.
Sir Isaac Newton activity boxQuick View
Sir Isaac Newton activity box
With this activity box, know about Sir Isaac Newton and his theories like gravity, the laws of motion, white light which became the basis for physics.
Some of the activities included are:
- About Sir Isaac Newton and Laws
- Coin Drop
- Inertia Tower Activity
- Paper plate maze
- Balloon rocket
- Capillary action: Defying gravity
- White Light
- Broken Pencil Illusion
- Newton Cradle
- Boomerang/Ninja star
- Coloring Fun
- Word Search
- Sudoku Maze
- Magic Square
- Poem Time
- Story Time