With this activity box, you will be able to perform experiment and learn about the science behind rainbows.
Some of the activities included are:
- Light through the prism
- Make a rainbow using the torch and prism
- Art & Craft: Make a Rainbow
- Rainbow in a test tube
- Create light pattern with CD
- Origami Rainbow Snake Activity
- Origami Peacock Activity
- Rainbow word search
- Sudoku Time
- Magic Square
- Poem Time
- Story time
- Prism and Rainbow!!!
When we see the light, it looks white in color but actually it is made up from 7 colors. If we a take a prism and the pass white light through the prism using a light source or torch then it gets divided into 7 different colors – VIBGYOR (Violet–Indigo–Blue–Green–Yellow–Orange–Red).
- Make your own Rainbow—-Some art FUN!!!
We know about rainbow so lets have some art fun and make our own rainbow with the things provided inside the box!!!
- Rainbow in a test tube for kids!!!
Learning: When any soluble substance is mixed with water then water becomes heavy.
- Prism, torch and Rainbow!!!
Learning: You will observe that the light gets split into 7 colors when seen through the prism. This is because the white light is gets refracted when it passes through the prism.
- Fun with CD!!!
Lets mix science and craft and make beautiful patterns using a CD!!!
- Educational Objective(s) - Logical Thinking, Creative Skills, Reasoning Skills, STEM
- Manufacturer recommended age - 5 - 14 years
- Manufacturer - Siyaira Solutions
- Country of Origin - India
- Item Weight - 1 kg 370 g
- Included Components - Test tube, Salt, Test tube stand, Small Poster colors set, Test tube holder, Pair of gloves, Cut-out: Rainbow, sun, clouds, drops, Origami Sheets, Prism, Dropper.